Monday, March 24, 2014

On a roll


So, last weekend, I finally took the time to grab some photos of the rest of the layouts I'd finished since January.   Expect lots of sharing.
 This is using a Cocoa Daisy kit from 2013.  Have I mentioned I have a scary stash of kits?  Cocoa Daisy, Citrus Twist, Studio Calico and now Scraptastic.  I no longer sub to Studio Calico or Citrus Twist.  CD and Scraptastic seem to cover all my bases and offer me product I actually use.  I struggle to use SC's kits.
 The exclusive papers in this kit were perfect.  Cloud stamp paired with Glossy Accents = perfect accent.  Flair is from the A {Flair} for buttons shop.
Another layout using that Authentique (or Carta Bella paper).  Explore Oceanside.
 This is based off a sketch on my Pinterest boards.  The explore word is from Freckled Fawn maybe?  (I really shouldn't take things out of packaging....)  I used some Tim Holtz Distress Ink to stain the veneer and then added Glossy Accents over that to create a varnished wood look.

The chevron is stitched.  I used the Chevron Mist Template from Studio Calico to punch my holes and then stitched.  I just went with one big stitch instead of little ones.

3 comments:

  1. Cute layouts, love the clouds on the first and the papers on the second are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both layouts are beautiful.
    I like the first one for its theme, and those cute rain boots.
    The second layout is so pretty, I love the sketch and the colours are so soft.

    ReplyDelete