Thursday, January 29, 2015

CHA #3


The final post about CHA.

My creative juices are flowing again so this was a good thing.  :)

Websters Pages - I'm really only a fan of Allison Kreft and what she's done with them.  I did get a chance to see the new planners and I do like them.  I don't like the fact that the guts of the planner are not interchangeable unless you buy two so you can switch them out.  I really like the aqua book but the guts of another color (A color I don't like).



 Some of Allison's new line.  Too much pink for me but there are enough other colors for me to purchase some of this line.





I saw these out of the corner of my eye.  I don't usually buy anything from Paper House but I thought these two things were super cool.

 Little 1x1 inch Instagram photo stickers.
 And cork embellishments.  A fun addition to the craft.  Scrapbook, Project Life etc.
 I'm sorry, but thats just cute!  I need these to finish off my Whale Watching mini album.
 Surfboard!!!
 The last booth we stopped at before leaving for the day was the Hero Arts booth.  I wanted to see Kelly Purkeys new stamps.  One of each please.







And that is CHA.  These blog posts used to go on for days.  I had so many photos from every booth that I had to do posts by manufacturer just to keep them all straight.  Not anymore.  Kind of sad but then again, it makes the hobby seem real again.  I think it go so inflated that there was just. so. much. stuff.  Your mind would explode after the first day and you couldn't remember which booth had what.

I've compiled my list on Pinterest and will resume shopping as these items are released.  If you have any questions about the products, let me know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment